What Is Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy?
Therapy that focuses on assisting a child to return to their full potential after physical injury from sports, play, motor vehicle accident, or orthopedic surgery.
Orthopedic Program Goals
- Return child to sports and play safely, quickly, and pain-free.
- Provide child with an individualized and evidence-based plan of care with sports specific goals.
- Provide family and child with home exercise program throughout treatment and post-discharge, while improving carryover with treatment preventing future injuries.
Our Specialized Facilities Are Equipped With Ortho Gyms, Climbing Walls, Treadmills, Kettlebells, And More!
Common Injuries Treated
- Sprains and strains
- Meniscus tears
- Ligament injuries
- Labrum tears
- Pre/post-operative conditions
Call Monday – Friday from 8am – 6pm
(719) 587–0822 x 123 | (303) 357–1699
Spanish Speaking Therapists/Referral Specialists Available
In-network provider for most insurances including Medicaid, CHP+, and Tricare