What Is Pediatric Orthopedic Physical Therapy?
Children’s orthopedic therapy focuses on assisting your child to return to their full potential after a physical injury from sports, play, motor vehicle accident, or orthopedic surgery. Our goal and focus is rehabilitation, strengthening, and a return to full mobility.
Orthopedic Rehabilitation Program Goals
- Complete rehabilitation of the child’s injury or orthopedic surgery.
- Return the child to sports and play safely, quickly, and pain-free.
- Provide the child with an individualized and evidence-based plan of care with sports-specific goals.
- Provide family and child with home exercise program throughout treatment and post-discharge, while improving carryover with treatment preventing future injuries.
Our Specialized Facilities Are Equipped With Ortho Gyms, Climbing Walls, Treadmills, Kettlebells, And More!
Common Child Injuries Treated
- Sprains and strains
- Meniscus tears
- Ligament injuries
- Labrum tears
- Pre/post-operative conditions