Special note: we are currently offering this service only to existing Shandy families. We plan on opening enrollment to communities all across the front range in March of 2022.
Every Child Deserves to Learn How to Swim
Water safety is an important skill for every child, but even more so for children with disabilities. Our swim lessons are tailored specifically to meet the needs of children with autism, cerebral palsy, developmental delays, and more by working one-on-one with swim instructors who are extensively trained and highly experienced in child development.
Your child’s goals will be tailored to meet the needs of your family
- Safety in and out of water
- Breath control
- Tolerance of face in the water
- Use of equipment (e.g. life jacket)
- Basic Strokes (e.g. front crawl, back floating, etc).
You don’t have to avoid the pool any longer.
Give us a call to sign up for swim lessons today. Adaptive swim lessons at the Shandy Clinic are provided by highly-qualified swim instructors that have specialized training to help meet the unique needs of our
clients. Many of our instructors are certified Swim Whisperers®, by Swim Angelfish, the global leaders in adaptive swim lessons.
Early Program Details
- 30 min Private Swim Lessons
- 8 Weekly Sessions
- Tuesday afternoons from 2:00 PM- 6:00 PM
- Schlessman YMCA – Denver
- Starting January 11th, 2022
- $420 for 8 weekly sessions. Please contact us for savings/discount details.