As parents, it’s our goal to prepare our children for life.
We want to give them the skills and abilities they need to succeed, build relationships, and grow independence. We’re here to partner with you in that goal.
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) improves your child’s quality of life by teaching skills and minimizing problem behaviors.
We work alongside you and your child to improve key skills, including:
- Attending and Social Referencing
- Community Participation
- Challenging Behaviors
- Following Directions
- Learner Readiness
- Safety Skills
- Self-Care Skills
- Social Skills
You and your child deserve an intervention that works.
ABA is an evidence-based intervention that uses treatment strategies proven to work. Treatment decisions are determined by measured observations from your unique child. Our approaches are continuously analyzed to ensure your child’s greatest success. ABA’s intensive approach is a unique factor that is key to our unparalleled success. Your child’s level of intensity is determined by the needs of your child and the goals for therapy at the time of assessment.
Even if a reduction of problem behaviors is the primary goal, we work to identify and teach more appropriate replacement behaviors as well.
What Makes Our Program Unique
- Parent Involvement. You know your child better than anyone else. You are also the individual with the greatest influence in your child’s life. We know for therapy to be successful partnering with parents is essential. From the development of goals to the daily implementation of ABA principles in everyday life, your input and involvement is one of the most valuable components.
- Multidisciplinary Approach. In addition to ABA, the Shandy Clinic provides Speech, Occupational, and Physical therapy all under the same roof. Addressing factors such as communication, sensory processing, or
movement in collaboration with therapists specially trained in these areas increases your child’s quality of care while reducing the unnecessary challenge of juggling multiple appointments.
- Clinic Setting. ABA therapy in a clinic setting ensures a high level of quality of treatment services. Rather than working alone, your child’s therapist works in conjunction with the support of a larger team as well as the supervision of a master’s level BCBA (Board Certified Behavior Analyst). Our clients also benefit from the opportunity to learn from their peers in this shared environment.
30 years of research demonstrated the efficacy of applied behavioral methods in reducing inappropriate behavior and in increasing communication, learning, and appropriate social behavior. – U.S. Surgeon General
What are your next steps?
- Call Our Referral Team. We’ll discuss your concerns, investigate your insurance coverage, and talk you through getting authorization for assessment.
- Evaluation. Meet with one of our expert BCBA’s for a comprehensive assessment.
- Treatment. Develop and commit to a treatment plan at the clinically recommended intensity.
Call our referral team today to see how we can best support you. The earlier we begin, the better the expected outcome. Partner with our experts today to give your child the quality of life they deserve and the independence they need.