Information for Referring Providers
Thank you for entrusting your patient referrals to Shandy Clinic’s team of pediatric therapy experts. Our referral coordinators are committed to supporting the many referring providers serving children throughout Aurora, Colorado Springs, and Pueblo.
View all locations Main Contact Page
Faxing your patient referral form?
Download the Patient Referral Form and fax it to (719) 599-4606 along with the required medical records.
Please ensure that referrals have these three key components to help expedite services:
- Legible: Legibly written and signed by the ordering practitioner (if electronically signed, must be time-stamped).
- Identification: Include the patient’s name and date of birth.
- Diagnosis: Include the diagnosis, preferably with the ICD-10 code.
Should any additional information be required, our Care Coordination team will contact your office directly. They will then schedule an initial evaluation with the parent/caregiver, and follow up with you on patient status.
What you can expect when referring to Shandy Clinic
- Patient services delivered as quickly as possible.
- 360-degree patient status feedback loop to your practice.
- Integrated parent training programs with families positioned as key partners in their child’s success.
- Cross-collaboration between Shandy Clinic therapists on goals, programs, and targeted skill-building.
Lunch & Learns
Interested in a Lunch & Learn presentation with Shandy Clinic experts? Email us directly at [email protected] and a member of our team will respond within one business day!